in performance at DanceOn's SPOTLIGHT event
dancers: Stephanie Kim, Marlon Pelayo, Louis Williams
i've been fortunate to have had some amazing dancers come through my class and my rehearsals over the years...this is what i see in the best of them:
- bravery-they are willing to take risks.
- passion-their love for dance shines through the pain and sweat.
- persistence-their passion drives them through the challenging times-never give up.
- rebellion-the strength to challenge convention separates the great from the good.
- individuality-my favorite quality! you'll need both bravery and rebellion for this one!
join me for contemporary class Tues and Thurs 11:30-1 @ the new Edge!